In accordance with the last paragraph of Article 80 of the Law on Credit Institutions, the Ministry of Finance and Administration of the Government of the State of Chihuahua, in its capacity as Trustor, constituted a Technical Committee responsible for the authorization and supervision of investments made with funds from Trust F/47611-9. This Technical Committee is composed of 30 members:
- Four representatives appointed by the State Government.
- Secretary of Social Development
- Secretary of Health
- Secretary of Education and Sports
- Secretary of Finance
- Five deputies representing the Local Legislature.
- Two municipal presidents appointed by the State Congress.
- Twenty members from the State's business sector, appointed and removed by the legally constituted business organizations in the municipalities of Juárez, Chihuahua, Nuevo Casas Grandes, Delicias, Hidalgo del Parral, Ojinaga, Jiménez, Camargo, Guachochi and Cuauhtémoc (two representatives from each municipality) and whose members are subject to the extraordinary contribution.
- A President elected by the members of the Committee. Furthermore, the Technical Committee has appointed an Executive Secretary, who is in charge of project management and selection and carries out any other tasks necessary to ensure the proper use of the Trust's resources. The Executive Secretary is the Director of Fundación del Empresariado Chihuahuense, A. C. , a private organization designated by the Technical Committee to assist with the operational and administrative tasks required to fulfill the Trust's objectives.